Need--two possible topics
What about blogs in the world interests you? (This should be something in relation to your blog.)
By Feb. 1, Wednesday at 5 pm--select two possible ideas for your midterm blog essay for discussion in class Thursday. Post in comments below.
1. After discussion, you will choose a topic and you will the following sentence and commented below.
This is an essay about (Subject) and it is interesting because ____________________. My thesis (the main point of the paper that I'm supporting with my sources) is__________________________.
2. Also: list three probable links as sources and be ready to explain them in class by 5 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 1.
Potential organization (outline) :
1. Introductory paragraph, what the subject, problem, focus is. ending with your thesis statement.
(Example: "Blogging has changed the way newspapers have covered the news.")
2. Two or three paragraphs, citing sources to back up your thesis.
3. A short concluding paragraph
4. List of links for your sources
Note: This essay should be from 250-300 words. Instead of handing it in, you will post it on your blog, probably as a two-part series. It must include visuals, perhaps video, plus links to sources. These will be viewed by the class.
Due date March. 9.