Official blog of Clark's Blogging for Journalists class, Mass Communication department
This comment has been removed by the author.
The effect of blogging on advertisement.The effect of blogging on politics. http://smallbusiness.chron.com/effects-blogging-businesses-28724.htmlhttp://many.corante.com/archives/2004/02/09/the_political_effects_of_blogging_call_for_indicators.php
1. What affect has social media, specifically blogging, had on Public Relations and Journalism professionals? Is this good or bad?2. What has blogging done for the professional world versus the average person? Who is it benefitting more and what affect does it have on writers looking to enter the field professionally?http://socialmediatoday.com/orlaith-finnegan/1249821/social-medias-impact-public-relations
1. The effect blogging has had on Public Relations, specifically the way companies communication with their customers and how it has impacted the field over all. http://smallbusiness.chron.com/effects-blogging-businesses-28724.html2. The effect blogging has had on traditional forms of media. How has the age of blogging effected newspapers, reporters, and TV news. http://blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/2011/03/16/how-blogs-have-changed-journalism/
1. How social media has changed the way PR professionals do their job now.2. How has blogging changed the social media and if many people prefer it more than Facebook, Twitter, etc.http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how-has-blogging-changed-the-voice-of-women/
1. Fashion in the new age2. Reality blogging vs fictional bloggingwww.thesartorialist.com
1. Blogs as social media, creating a new venue of sharing one's thoughts/opinions with others. How does blogging compare with the rest?2. Blogging and the Media. Where the come together, and how journalists can use it to their advantage.
How social media and blogging is affecting broadcast journalism.How blogging is affecting newspapers, television, and radio.http://blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/2011/03/16/how-blogs-have-changed-journalism/
How social media is changing our everyday lives.The new age of social media. http://www.ajr.org/article.asp?id=4045
Blogging and modern information vs. print journalism...How today's technology is eliminating many modes of information...http://news.cnet.com/8301-19518_3-10229323-238.html
1. How blogging has changed print mediahttp://web.ebscohost.com.vortex3.uco.edu:2050/ehost/pdfviewer/pdfviewer?sid=f3cba7ec-107f-46cd-9eab-0e2d3d4896a9%40sessionmgr13&vid=2&hid=192. How blogging can affect journalists.http://www.nieman.harvard.edu/reportsitem.aspx?id=100696
http://www.studentpulse.com/articles/202/the-social-media-revolution-exploring-the-impact-on-journalism-and-news-media-organizationsI will either talk about what impact social media has had on news organizations or to what extent existing media ethics is suitable for today's news media-that is "always on?"
1.How blogging benefits businesseshttp://www.sproutcontent.com/blog/bid/106416/19-Reasons-Why-Your-Business-Should-Be-Writing-a-Blog2.How blogs are changing the public relations field http://www.slideshare.net/webconomia/how-blogs-and-social-media-are-changing-public-relations-and-the-way-it-is-practiced-3387279
1. How does blogging affect the church? Religion blog on CNN2. Can "church" happen online?Can church happen online? qideas.com
1. Happy New Year! 11 Lessons Learned After 9 Years of Business Blogging 2. Are We Heading to a Post-Blogging World?http://www.toprankblog.com/2013/01/11-lessons-learned-9-years-blogging/
How blogging has impacted music.http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1094996809000723How blogs can be used to promote an idea, product, or service. http://www.stevewatsononline.com/7-ways-to-use-a-blog-to-promote-your-business/
Is Blogging helping to save the environment? http://foodtank.org/news/2013/06/fifteen-websites-saving-the-environment-by-changing-the-food-systemHow can Blogging help journalists establish a presence online?http://journalism.about.com/od/citizenjournalism/tp/Onlinepresence.htm
How blogging has changed mealtime.How restaurants are using social media/blogging.http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/06/yelp-study-ratings-restaurant-reservations_n_1861720.html
1. How social media has changed advertising2. How blogging has affected advertisershttp://mashable.com/2010/07/06/social-media-advertising/
How businesses are using blogs.How blogs have effected newspapers http://brainzooming.com/blogging-for-business-answers-to-4-fantastic-social-media-questions/17013/
This is my topic!How people have reaped benefits from the blogging community.http://www.rebeccablood.net/essays/blog_software.html
How blogging has impacted networking