Official blog of Clark's Blogging for Journalists class, Mass Communication department
I am planning to write a paper about accuracy in blogging or using blog as a source of news--ethical issues..
Ghost Blogging in Public RelationsorPersonal vs. Professional Blogging
1. The effects of blogging in Sports Journalism.2. The responsibility and benefits of blogging for journalists.
1) How journalists adapt to having to incorporate blogging into their careers.2) What about blogging makes certain people choose it as a news source instead of choosing a legacy media form to recieve their news?
1. How blogging and the 1st amendment go together. 2. Free speech over blogging
1. The effect of technology/blogging on news reporting/ethics2. the effect of tech/blogging on communication/personal relationships
1. impact of blogging as a journalist and its consequences.2. the necessity of accuracy as a blogger and the effects on credibility.
1. Blogging and the laws that relate to getting information to publish online.2. Online Defamation,Privacy, Copyright laws.
1. How the use of blogging affects people with depression and anxiety problems.2. How the use of blogging affects people who have been divorced or children of divorce.
1. Blogging for your business and what that looks like2. Impact of blogging in the Public Relations World.
I'd like to further investigate the topic of cyber-bullying in the blogosphere, and I'm also interested in researching blogging as a profession.
1. How blogging can help women's self-esteem.2. How blogging can help those with ADHD.
The use of blogging by journalists to gain transparency and how this affects the relationship with their readers.The psychological effects of blogging.
Hi,It’s an interesting article. Thanks for sharing. assignment helpassignment help australia
This guy is really doing a good work. I personally like his work. Dissertation HelpDissertation Writing