You are to write a 500-word essay about some aspect and/or question of blogging in today's world, which could be anything, including an area in your major professional field. See syllabus.
Here are the deadlines:
- Two proposed topics, for in-class discussion, Tuesday, Feb, 12.
- List of at least four web sources, Tuesday, Feb. 19
- Introductory paragraph, Tuesday Feb. 26.
- Paper due, March 5.
- Intro, thesis statement
- What your views are, citing weblinks.
To be typed in 12 point, Times New Roman font. double-spaced. One side of the paper.
This essay is worth 100 points.
- Warning--A misspelled word costs you 50 points. If I find one, I quit grading, give you a 50 and an F.
- Grammar, punctuation, other errors cost five points each.
- No fancy covers. First page, your name, Title of paper, and start writing. Staple pages together. List links and other sources separately at end of essay.
- You will also submit the paper as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that I can submit it to turnitin.com for plagiarism check, if I think necessary.