Your attention span is about this
So writing for a blog should be too.
Otherwise your readers' eyes will go
So how do you write well for a blog?
Nothing new, just more emphasis.
- Short words,
- Short sentences,
- Short paragraphs.
- Grab readers' attention with a strong first sentence
- Get to the point
- Break up longer blogs of copy with things like bullets, or caps, or bold face type
- Be specific with details
- Have fun (did you ever see that point in previous instructions on writing?)
- What am I trying to say?
- What words will be express it?
- Read these 12 tips from Writers' Digest
- Read this in depth analysis from ProBlogger
- Read tips from author of Blogging for Dummies about:
Today--Post something on your blog, about how you're going to write for your subject, addressing your readers.
Comment below the most important thing you learned from these articles/links: